Forge Arcine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forge Arcine

Halo Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haunted House

Go down 
4 posters

Rate This Map
Haunted House Lef100%Haunted House Righ10
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Haunted House Lef10100%Haunted House Righ10
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
biwer71
Spartans
Spartans

Number of posts : 4
Haunted House Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Haunted House Right_bar_bleue

Achievement : Haunted House Gold_m11
. : Haunted House Aa
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Haunted House Empty
PostSubject: Haunted House   Haunted House Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:46 pm

Ever since i made the level Fort 0026 I have always perefered to make infection maps since then. This is my second house I've made, I never posted the first one. I used the ideas of vents and a little bit of hiding places in this map.

This is the gametype I use when I play this, you dont need it, but it makes it better,Zombie Raid.

Download here

**I apologize in advance for the pictures, this map is incredibly complex and I tried the best I could to explain how everything works but it might not be enough. If you need a walkthrough, message me on my bungie.net account, or send a message to me on my gamertag that i play on, Biwer71, you can send it to Rewib65, but i mostly use it to post maps, and I am rarely on it.

The humans spawn at the front of the house and can choose many different ways to go besides into the house. They can head to the Garage
They could also head to The Pool which has a gravity hammer in the pool.

Through the front doors is the first floor. There is the living room with a plasma tv, couch and table. Also there are two smgs. There is also a door leading to the garage. Head down the hallway and you will find the dining room, with a bruteshot on the table, and turn right and there is a kitchen with two br's, and assault rifle, a pistol and a flamethrower in the left corner (you can't see the flamethrower in the screenshot.

The Second Floor has a large balcony looking down to the first floor. There are 3 bedrooms, the guest bedroom which has a spiker and a battle rifle, otherwise not that much stuff and has a path that leads to the pool. The other bedroom doesnt have weapons, but can make a decent camping spot with a machine gun turret just outside of the room. Head down the hallway, and on the right is a kids room with bunkbeds, and a shotgun laying on the first bed. The last room on the second floor is the storage room, with a needler, plasma rifle, and sentinel beam.

If you go to the guest bedroom, and jump on the crate you can get into the attic which in the far corner has an entrance to the roof which has a sniper rifle and machine gun turret.

Ok, now here is the part that makes this map so much fun to play on, all of the vents.
The zombies spawn in the back of the vents where they run forward, and can choose many different vents to go to. The first vent comes out in the family room and the zombies enter the vent here past the pipes and have to crouch under the floor. That same path also leads behind the truck in in the garage.
The second vent drops down into the dining room from the ceiling (but i didnt have room for that picture, oops).
The third vent is on top of the dumpster and behind the box in the storage room.
To get into the 2nd and 3rd vents, you need to enter through here (its above the entrance to the other vents)

The fourth vent is in the kids room and the entrance is hard to find, but is in the back area where the zombies get, and you have to jump to get up there.
The last vent you get to from the roof of the building by the pool, and is more of an entrance to the vents than an actual vent.

If a human could somehow manage to fight his way all the way through the vents, and past the zombie spawn, he can get to the weapon stash hidden in the back, the shotgun and rockets have the maximum amount of ammo in them and the equipment is extremely helpful.

**there are also a few other vent/shortcuts that i didnt tell you about, you have to find them on your own.

Haunted House HauntedHouseOverview

[img][/img]Haunted House HauntedHouse2ndfloor

Haunted House HauntedHouse1stfloor

Haunted House HauntedHousePoolArea

Haunted House HauntedHouseGarage
Back to top Go down
Sn1p3r Sh4wn
General Grade 2
General Grade 2
Sn1p3r Sh4wn

Number of posts : 224
Haunted House Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100Haunted House Right_bar_bleue

Achievement : Haunted House Modera13
. : Haunted House Top_po11
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Haunted House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted House   Haunted House Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:14 am

Awesome map! 5/5!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 221
Haunted House Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Haunted House Right_bar_bleue

Achievement : Haunted House Founde14
. : Haunted House Admini10
. : Haunted House Top_po11
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Haunted House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted House   Haunted House Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:54 am

another great map
5/5
^^
-blame-
Back to top Go down
https://forgearcine.forummotion.com
MadREBORNkyle
Spartans
Spartans

Number of posts : 9
Haunted House Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Haunted House Right_bar_bleue

Achievement : Haunted House Member12
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Haunted House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted House   Haunted House Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:00 pm

sweet map
its awesome 5/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Haunted House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted House   Haunted House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haunted House
Page 1 of 1